Aged five years and crafted from fresh Asian Pear juice, this exceptional vinegar is delicately aromatic, rich in flavor, and uncut. You’ll enjoy this vinegar in an array of your own culinary preparations, with a salad, or drizzled over fresh mozzarella. No preservatives.
Joel Spira, a successful inventor, first tasted Asian Pears during a business trip in the 1970s and was so enchanted he carried home the seeds for his wife, Ruth Rodale Spira, a botanist, to plant in their backyard, starting this legendary pear farm. Grown by Subarashii Kudamono (“Wonderful Fruit” in Japanese) in Kempton, Pennsylvania, the orchard’s sumo-sized Asian pears are admired for their super crisp taste and firmness — not to mention their large size.
This package includes one bottle of Aged Asian Pear Vinegar
- Each bottle contains 12.6 oz. of vinegar
- Fresh Subarashii Kudamono Asian Pears grown in Lehigh Valley, PA
Instructions / Storage
- Vinegar arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store at room temperature.
- Subarashii Kudamono Asian Pears ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
Unfortunately due to Arizona and California agriculture laws, these pears are unable to ship to these states. Any orders shipping to these states will be canceled and refunded.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.