Experience the singular taste of the treasured Asian Pear year round! Rich in fiber, all-natural, and preservative-free, their dried Asian Pears are wonderful in salads, in baked goods, on cereal, ‘pear’-ed with your favorite cheese — or enjoy all on their own.
About Asian Pears — These fruits generally have a high water content and a crisp, grainy texture, very different from European varieties like Bartlett, Comice, Bosc or Anjou. They are commonly served raw and peeled, and tend to be quite large and fragrant when picked.
- High in fiber, full of lutein which is terrific for the eyes, all natural and naturally gluten-free.
Joel Spira, a successful inventor,. first tasted Asian Pears during a business trip in the 1970s and was so enchanted he carried home the seeds for his wife, Ruth Rodale Spira, a botanist, to plant in their backyard, starting this legendary pear farm. Grown by Subarashii Kudamono (“Wonderful Fruit” in Japanese) in Kempton, Pennsylvania, the orchard’s sumo-sized Asian pears are admired for their super crisp taste and firmness — not to mention their large size.
This package includes 3 bags of Dried Pears (9 oz. each)
- Each bag contains 13 servings
- Subarashii Kudamono Asian Pears grown in Lehigh Valley, PA
- No additives, preservatives, sugars, or oils are added which makes this naturally gluten-free dried fruit a healthful ingredient
Instructions / Storage
- Kept in a cool, dry place, dried pears will keep for up to 6 months.
- Subarashii Kudamono Asian Pears ship fresh pears Monday-Thursday of each week. If you’re ordering ONLY dried pears, they also ship Friday.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.