Dried Asian Pears
Experience the singular taste of the treasured Asian Pear year round! Rich in fiber, all-natural and preservative-free, their dried Asian Pears are wonderful in salads, in baked goods, on cereal, ‘pear’-ed with your favorite cheese – or enjoy all on their own.
About Asian Pears – These fruits generally have a high water content and a crisp, grainy texture, very different from European varieties like Bartlett, Comice, Bosc or Anjou. They are commonly served raw and peeled, and tend to be quite large and fragrant when picked.
- High in fiber, full of lutein which is terrific for the eyes, all natural and naturally gluten-free.
This package includes 3 bags of Dried Pears (9 oz. each)
- Each bag contains 13 servings
- Subarashii Kudamono Asian Pears grown in Lehigh Valley, PA
- No additives, preservatives, sugars, or oils are added which makes this naturally gluten-free dried fruit a healthful ingredient
Instructions / Storage
- Kept in a cool, dry place, dried pears will keep for up to 6 months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Subarashii Kudamono Asian Pears ship fresh pears Monday-Thursday of each week. If you’re ordering ONLY dried pears, they also ship Friday.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.