Wild Blueberry Oatmeal Chia Cups
The Oatmeal Chia Cup is proof that healthy food doesn’t have to taste like cardboard and can actually taste amazing! These Wild Blueberry flavored chia cups will take you back to your favorite short-stack with more antioxidants.
Founded by Ilana Eck, Stylish Spoon is dedicated to creating gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free products that are not only great for your health, but also great on your tastebuds! These delicious treats will make you feel good inside and out.
- Choose between 6, 12, 18 or 24 Wild Blueberry Oatmeal Chia Cups
- Each muffin is approximately 2" round (2.8 oz.) and serves 1
- Gluten-free, Soy-free, Dairy-free, Corn-free
100% whole grain gluten-free old fashion oats, organic banana, organic unrefined coconut oil, organic maple syrup, organic white chia seeds, organic dried wild blueberries (wild blueberries, organic cane juice, sunflower oil), Kosher salt, organic cinnamon
Contains eggs & nuts. Produced in a facility that also handles wheat, nuts, dairy, eggs and fish.
Instructions / Storage
- Chia Cups are baked fresh and arrive ready to enjoy
- Chia Cups can be stored in the fridge for 7 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months
- To serve, remove chia cup from plastic and microwave for 30 seconds (1 minute if frozen). Chia cups can also be heated in a 350F oven for 5 minutes until warmed through
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Stylish Spoon ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.