Paleo Gluten-Free Carrot Cake Muffins
Sweetened with dates and made with real food! If you’re following a gluten-free or Paleo diet these muffins are for you! These muffins are grain-free; whole, ground nuts are used as the “flour” in these muffins. Packed with fruit and veggies; only whole foods go into these muffins. No fillers. No artificial ingredients. No soy, corn, dairy or gluten. They are nutrient dense and super filling so your blood sugar will not take a dive after eating them!
Founded by Ilana Eck, Stylish Spoon is dedicated to creating gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free products that are not only great for your health, but also great on your tastebuds! These delicious treats will make you feel good inside and out.
- Choose between 6 or 12 Paleo Carrot Cake Muffins
- Each muffin is approximately 2" round (2.8 oz.) and serves 1
- Gluten-free, Soy-free, Dairy-free, Corn-free
Almond meal, organic bananas, organic pasture-raised eggs, organic carrots, dates, organic unfiltered coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, cinnamon, baking soda, Kosher salt
Contains eggs & nuts. Produced in a facility that also handles wheat, nuts, dairy, eggs and fish.
Instructions / Storage
- Muffins are baked fresh and arrive ready to enjoy
- Muffins can be stored in the fridge for 7 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months
- Serve at room temperature. To serve from frozen, warm the muffins in the microwave for 1 minute
- For a more decadent dessert, top with some cream cheese frosting
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Stylish Spoon ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.