The Oatmeal Chia Cup is proof that healthy food doesn’t have to taste like cardboard and can actually taste amazing! These ones burst with tart cranberries and a hint of bright orange zest.
Founded by Ilana Eck, Stylish Spoon is dedicated to creating gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free products that are not only great for your health, but also great on your tastebuds! These delicious treats will make you feel good inside and out.
- Choose between 6, 12, 18 or 24 Cranberry Orange Oatmeal Chia Cups
- Each muffin is approximately 2" round (2.8 oz.) and serves 1
- Gluten-free, Soy-free, Dairy-free, Corn-free
100% whole grain gluten-free old fashion oats, organic banana, organic unrefined coconut oil, organic maple syrup, organic white chia seeds, organic dried cranberries, oranges Kosher salt, organic cinnamon
Contains eggs & nuts. Produced in a facility that also handles wheat, nuts, dairy, eggs and fish.
Instructions / Storage
- Chia Cups are baked fresh and arrive ready to enjoy
- Chia Cups can be stored in the fridge for 7 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months
- To serve, remove chia cup from plastic and microwave for 30 seconds (1 minute if frozen). Chia cups can also be heated in a 350F oven for 5 minutes until warmed through
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Stylish Spoon ships Monday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.