It’s like Grandma’s cinnamon rolls, cream cheese povitica, and butter cake had a baby! They fold layers of luscious cream cheese, ribbons of cinnamon swirls, and buttery cake between grandma’s crumbly old-world streusel to create each masterpiece.
Strawberry Hill Baking Co. has been making povitica, a classic Slovenian swirled bread, in Kansas City, Kansas, since 1903. Povitica (pronounced poh-va-TEET-sa) is ultra-thin, buttery, flaky pastry dough swirled around sweet fillings. Using a povitica recipe that has been passed down from generation to generation, Strawberry Hill Baking Co. bakes povitica in flavors like apple cinnamon, cokolada (chocolate), and their signature English walnut.
This package serves 11 people and includes 1 Coffee Cake
- Each Coffee Cake is hand-layered, measures 8.75″ × 8.75″ × 3″, and weighs over 2 lbs.
- It’s shipped in their signature Strawberry Hill Gift Box.
- Certified KOSHER-D by Vaad of KC
Povitica Cake (flour, sugar, whole milk, sour cream, butter [cream, salt], eggs, brown sugar, baking powder, vanilla, salt), Povitiva Cheesecake (cream cheese [pasteurized milk and cream, cheese culture, salt, stabilizers (carob bean and/or xanthan and/or guar gums)], sugar, eggs, vanilla), Povitica Streusel (flour, brown sugar, butter [cream, salt], cinnamon), Povitica Cinnamon Ribbon (brown sugar, flour, butter [cream, salt]).
Instructions / Storage
- Refrigerate Upon Arrival. Serve at Room Temperature
- Keeps at room temperature for 7 Days
- Keeps in the refrigerator for 14 Days
- Keeps in the freezer for 6 Months
- Strawberry Hill ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.