Blueberry Cream Cheese Povitica
Wild Exploding Blueberries: they added Wild Blueberries to Grandma’s original cream cheese Povitica. Oddly enough, each blueberry explodes when baked to create dense pockets of blue yumminess.Grandma’s Filling: they fold in layers whole wild Maine blueberries into their classic cream cheese filling. they add a touch of real sugar, to create a luscious cream cheese pastry that’s ready for summer.
This package serves 16 people and includes 1 Povitica
- Each Povitica is hand-rolled, measures 8.5″ × 3.75″ × 4″, and weighs over 2.5 lbs.
- It’s shipped in their signature Strawberry Hill Gift Box.
- Certified KOSHER-D by Vaad of KC
CREAM CHEESE (PASTEURIZED MILK AND CREAM, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, CAROB BEAN GUM, XANTHAN GUM, GUAR GUM), ENRICHED FLtheir (WHEAT FLtheir, MALTED BARLEY FLtheir, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID),
Instructions / Storage
- Refrigerate Upon Arrival. Serve at Room Temperature
- Keeps at room temperature for 7 Days
- Keeps in the refrigerator for 14 Days
- Keeps in the freezer for 6 Months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Strawberry Hill ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.