Stella’s of Madison ships its famous cheese bread nationwide on Goldbelly! Welcome to the home of the original hot & spicy cheese bread. The Winzenried family has been serving up this Wisconsin icon for over 25 years. Hot & spicy cheese bread is the perfect buttery blend of red pepper, chives, provolone, and Monterey jack cheeses, and their secret sweet dough melts in your mouth.
Stella’s Bakery of Madison, Wisconsin, proudly proclaims that they’ve been “keepin’ em steamin’ since 1988” and that’s no exaggeration. Born at the Dane County Farmers’ Market, Stella’s original Hot & Spicy Cheese Bread is a Wisconsin legend. The result of a bungled baking incident has become a cheesy phenomenon. Soft, chewy, pull apart goodness, each loaf features a slight fiery kick. Founded by Max Harn, Sr., the bakery is now run by his daughter and her husband, Julie and Brian Winzenried.
- Arrives with four loaves of Hot & Spicy Cheese Bread
- Each loaf serves between 6-8 people
- As Madison locals say, it’s best to “Tear It & Share it!”
Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour (Enriched Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Malted Barely Flour), Water, 1/4 Lb Of Wisconsin Provolone And Monterey Jack Cheese (Cheese: Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natamycin), Sugar, Eggs, Butter (Cream, Natural Flavorings), Yeast, Salt, Spices, Pan Spray (Canola Oil)
Instructions / Storage
- Rolls are packaged and shipped at room temperature.
- May be stored at room temperature for 4-5 days or can be frozen upon arrival for up to 1 month.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Wrap rolls in foil and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- No deliveries on Saturday, Sunday or Mondays
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.