Welcome to the home of the original Hot & Spicy Cheese Bread. The Winzenried family has been serving up this infamous Wisconsin icon for over 25 years — created after a baking disaster ended the family’s batch of empanadas destined for the market that day.
That happy accident was the birth of the mighty Hot & Spicy Cheese Bread — the perfect buttery blend of red pepper, chives, provolone and monterey jack cheeses, and their secret sweet dough that melts in your mouth.
- Arrives with four loaves of Hot & Spicy Cheese Bread
- Each loaf serves between 6-8 people
- As Madison locals say, it’s best to “Tear It & Share it!”
Unbleached Unbromated Wheat Flour (Enriched Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Malted Barely Flour), Water, 1/4 Lb Of Wisconsin Provolone And Monterey Jack Cheese (Cheese: Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Natamycin), Sugar, Eggs, Butter (Cream, Natural Flavorings), Yeast, Salt, Spices, Pan Spray (Canola Oil)
Instructions / Storage
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Wrap bread in foil and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- No deliveries on Saturday, Sunday or Mondays
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.