Welcome to the home of the original Hot & Spicy Cheese Bread. The Winzenried family has been serving up this infamous Wisconsin icon for over 25 years — created after a baking disaster ended the family’s batch of empanadas destined for the market that day.
That happy accident was the birth of the mighty Hot & Spicy Cheese Bread — the perfect buttery blend of red pepper, chives, provolone and monterey jack cheeses, and their secret sweet dough that melts in your mouth.
- Arrives with four loaves of Hot & Spicy Cheese Bread
- Each loaf serves between 6-8 people
- As Madison locals say, it’s best to “Tear It & Share it!”
Instructions / Storage
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Wrap bread in foil and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- No deliveries on Saturday, Sunday or Mondays
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry guys!
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.