Stan’s Donuts ships its gluten-free donuts nationwide on Goldbelly! It isn’t in the spirit of Stan’s to leave anyone out of their doughnut club. Give their Gluten-less doughnuts, in creative flavors, a try!
Stan’s Donuts was founded in Los Angeles in 1963, and its handmade, old-fashioned doughnuts made it an LA landmark until its closure in 2020. The tradition is still going strong in Chicago, however, thanks to local restaurateur Rich Labriola, who brought Stan’s to the Windy City in 2014. Since then, Stan’s has taken on a new life here, where it’s widely regarded as one of Chicago’s (and America’s) best donut shops.
This package includes 12 Gluten-less Doughnuts
- Doughnuts arrive in Stan’s unmistakable pink box. Perfect for a gift!
- 6 Blueberry Gluten-Free
- 6 Chocolate Gluten-Free
These donuts are made using a gluten-free recipe, however all of our donuts are made using shared equipment and shared oil. There’s a chance of cross contamination.
These donuts are made using a gluten-free recipe, however all of our donuts are used using shared equipment and shared oil. There’s a chance of cross contamination.
Contains: Dairy, Nuts. Donuts are fried in a mix of soy and palm oil.
These donuts are made using a gluten free recipe, however all of our donuts are made using shared equipment and shared oil. There’s a chance of cross contamination.
Instructions / Storage
- Stan’s Donuts arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival, enjoy within 1 day or freeze for up to 2 weeks
- Stan’s Donuts ships Monday – Thursday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.