St-Viateur Bagel’s classic bagels are boiled in honey water, coated in sesame seeds and baked in a wood-fired oven. This uniquely Montreal process is what gives sesame bagels their distinctive texture, smoky flavor and golden-brown color.
Foodies from all over the world flock to get a fresh taste of this distinctive treat that satisfies with every crunchy bite. Not only are sesame seeds high in protein and celebrated for their many nutritional benefits, they are the delicacy that has made St-Viateur Bagel synonymous with Montreal.
For an authentic experience steeped in flavourful tradition, try a St-Viateur Bagel. Passionate and dedicated to the humble art of bagel making since 1957.
Each package includes 72 Sesame Seed bagels
- Choose to add a T-Shirt and Merch to your order
Sesame Seed Bagels
Wheat Flour, Water, Sesame Seeds, Eggs, Sugars (Sugar, Trace of Honey), Malt Flour, Vegetable Canola Oil, Yeast.
Contains: Wheat Gluten, Egg, Sesame
Instructions / Storage
- St-Viateur bagels arrive ready to enjoy
- Bagels stay fresh at room temperature in a sealed bag for up to four days
- To store frozen, slice in half, and then freeze in a plastic bag for up to two months.
- To enjoy bagels long term, they recommend slicing your bagels in half, sealing them in a freezer-safe plastic bag, and keeping them frozen until ready to eat.
- When you want a bagel, simply put one straight from the freezer into your toaster until you have a warm bagel ready for you to enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- St-Viateur Bagel ships Tuesday each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday, Monday or Tuesday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.