St-Viateur Bagel has been hand-rolling Bagels since 1957. Unlike their New York counter parts each bagel is boiled in honey water, and cooked in a wood fired oven that was designed to both cook and flavor the bagel. What comes out of this process is a chewy, slightly sweet bagel that is incomparable to any other bagel around!
Each package includes 48 Everything bagels
Flour, water, sugar,eggs,malt flour, vegetable oil/canola, yeast, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, dehydrated onion and garlic
Instructions / Storage
Upon receiving, slice bagel and freeze. When desired simply put it into the toaster, heat and enjoy!Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- St-Viateur Bagel ships Tuesday each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday, Monday or Tuesday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.