It’s everything you need for a perfect steakhouse dinner for two: USDA Prime Dry-Aged Tomahawk Steaks and St. Elmo’s legendary shrimp cocktail!
One of the oldest and best steakhouses in Indiana, St. Elmo Steak House is not only known for its steaks but also its legendary shrimp cocktail made with giant, sustainable Black Tiger Shrimp and served with house-made fiery cocktail sauce. Founded in 1902 by Joe Stahr, the Indianapolis steakhouse was named after the patron saint of sailors. What started as a humble tavern has grown to a beloved steakhouse that has been named an “American Classic” by the James Beard Foundation and “One of the Most Iconic Food Destinations in the U.S.” by Smithsonian Magazine.
This package serves 2 people and includes:
- 2 USDA Prime Dry-Aged Tomahawk Steaks (32 oz. each)
- 16 Black Tiger Shrimp
- St. Elmo’s Famous Cocktail Sauce (12 oz.)
- Steak Sauce (10.25 oz.)
- Creamy Horseradish (12 oz.)
- Seasoning (5.75 oz)
- Includes a beautifully branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Cocktail Sauce – Horseradish, Sugar, Tomato Paste, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt, Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Onion Powder
Seasoning – Sea Salt, Cane Sugar, Onion, Black Pepper, Paprika, Celery Seed, Garlic, Natural Color, Less Than 2% Canola Oil And Calcium Stearate (Anti-caking)
Creamy Horseradish – Water, Soybean Oil, Horseradish, Sugar, Champagne Vinegar, Food Starch, Distilled Vinegar, Egg Yolks, Salt, Mustard Flour, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Tamarind, Natural Flavor, Spices, Vitamin E, Xanthan Gum. Contains: Eggs
Steak Sauce – Water, Vinegar, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt) Sugar, Tomato Paste, Corn Syrup, Brandy, Raisin Juice Concentrate, Butter, Salt, Orange Juice Concentrate, Triple Sec, Corn Starch, Orange Pulp, Natural Flavor, Spices, Caramel Color, Dehydrated Garlic And Onion, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate (Used As A Preservative) Contains Milk, Soy, What
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Shrimp ships uncooked and frozen, may thaw in transit
- Meat ships uncooked, unfrozen, and vacuum sealed
- Upon arrival, refrigerate or freeze meat frozen it may be enjoyed up to 6 months after arrival.
- Shrimp may be stored in the freezer, unless thawed upon arrival
- Refrigerate cocktail sauce, do not freeze.
- Pull your steaks out of the fridge 20-25 minutes prior to grilling and season liberally with St. Elmo Seasoning.
- Most grills need to preheat for at least 10-15 minutes. A hot grill is necessary to sear in the juices in the first few minutes of grilling.
- Once the grill is hot, adjust the heat to your desired temperature to avoid charing.
- Place the steak on the grill at a 45-degree angle.
- Halfway through grilling the first side, rotate it 45 degrees to create diamond grill marks
- Once finished grilling on that side, turn it over and repeat the process.
- After grilling to your desired temperature, plate the meat and allow it to rest for at least 3 minutes before serving. The will allow the juices to settle in and, resulting in a juicer and even tastier steak.
- Place the bag in the refrigerator overnight and/or fill the kitchen sink with cold water and submerge bag until shrimp are completely thawed
- Remove shrimp from bag
- Fill a pot with 4 quarts of water and bring to a rolling boil
- Fill a medium-size bowl with 4 cups of ice and 1 cup of water
- Set a time for 2 minutes and 15 seconds
- Carefully put shrimp in boiling water and remove from heat
- Start the timer and stir the shrimp
- When time is complete, immediately remove the shrimp with a slotted spoon and place into a bowl of ice water
- Toss shrimp in ice water for 3 minutes or until completely chilled
- Serve with cocktail sauce and enjoy!
- St. Elmo Steak House ships Tuesday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.