Filet & Shrimp Cocktail Dinner for 4
For over a century, St Elmo Steak House, has earned the title of not only the oldest steak house in Indiana, but as one of the best steakhouses in the world. With humble beginnings as a humble tavern, St Elmo has grown to be the pinnacle of professional service and outstanding food, it’s no wonder why this establishment is considered an American Classic.
Have the true St. Elmo experience with this Dinner for 4. Be blown away by their aged Pure Black Angus Filets, raised on Midwest family farms recognized for their spectacular marbling and outstanding flavor. And have a taste of history with the World Famous Shrimp Cocktail made with 100% natural, sustainable, giant Black Tiger Shrimp. The spicy, fiery cocktail sauce has brought tears to the eyes of even the heartiest of eaters, yet a meal at St. Elmo’s just isn’t complete without taking part in the ritual. Their other famous condiments included as well!
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 4 Aged Black Angus Filets (8 oz. each)
- 16 Black Tiger Shrimp
- St. Elmo’s Famous Cocktail Sauce (12 oz)
- Creamy Horseradish (12 oz.)
- Steak Sauce (10.75 oz.)
- Seasoning (5.75 oz)
- Includes a beautifully branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Shrimp ships uncooked and frozen, may thaw in transit
- Meat ships uncooked, unfrozen, and vacuum sealed
- Upon arrival, refrigerate or freeze meat, frozen it may be enjoyed up to 6 months after arrival.
- Refrigerate cocktail sauce & shrimp, do not freeze.
- To Serve: instructions are included in box
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- St. Elmo Steak House ships Tuesday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.