Raucous Daucus Carrot Pepper Hot Sauce
Combining the Bulgarian Carrot Pepper and red Serranos, Splash Cafe developed a sauce that is truly unique. It has a bright orange color and fruity flavor profile that complements any dish you serve it on. It is a medium hot sauce that loves food. It is delicious on eggs, salmon, steak, tri-tip, and pork. Killer on any kind of taco and amazing on Clam Chowder!
The low-key Splash Cafe first opened its doors just steps from the Pismo Beach Pier in 1989, and since 1991 it’s been run by Joanne Currie and her husband Ross, who turned it into a certified local landmark. Their housemade clam chowder is so good that it consistently takes the top prize at the city’s annual clam festival, and it helped spawn an additional location and artisan bakery in San Luis Obispo. More than 40,000 gallons of clam chowder are served here every year! Whether enjoyed inside a bread bowl or not, this is some of the best clam chowder in America.
This package includes 1 bottle of Raucous Daucus Carrot Pepper Hot Sauce (5 oz.)
Vinegar, Carrots, Carrot Peppers, Rice Vinegar (Water, Rice, Sugar Cane), Salt, Serrano Peppers
Instructions / Storage
- Sauce arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store sauce at room temperature.
- Splash Cafe ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.