Dangerfield Wood-Fired Pizza - 3 Pack
At Speedy Romeo, pizza is wood-fired only…. Seriously, there’s no gas in the restaurant!
The Dangerfield Pizza may be named after one of New York’s most beloved comedy clubs, but it is no laughing matter! Speedy Romeo’s Pork-Veal Meatballs get some respect and they are all over this pie. House-made ricotta and bechamel and topped with garlic chips.
This package serves 6-9 people and includes 3 Dangerfield Pizzas (12" each)
- Dangerfield – Flour, water, salt, oil, yeast, Bechamel, ricotta, basil, meatballs(egg white), provel, parm, pecorino
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place in the freezer, may be kept frozen for up to 2 weeks
- Preheat oven to 350
- Remove pizzas from packaging
- Heat pizza for 10-12 minutes
- Slice and apply toppings
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Speedy Romeo ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.