Hatch Green Chile Cheeseburger Kit - 6 Pack
There is no other way to put it—Sparky’s simply makes the best green chile cheeseburgers out there. Sparky’s won Best Green Chile Cheeseburger at the New Mexico State Fair in 2017. They’ve also been named the “Best Green Chile Cheeseburgers in New Mexico” by USA Today and “Green Chile Wonders of the World” by Albuquerque Style Magazine. Each burger patty is made with 100% Angus Ground Chuck and is charred to perfection then topped with Hatch Green Chiles and cheese.
These burgers have the perfect combination of smokiness and heat. It’s impossible to stop after your first bite!
This package includes 6 Green Chile Cheeseburgers ready to be assembled:
- 6 fully cooked Burger Patties topped with Hatch Green Chiles (each 7 oz.)
- 6 Buns
- 6 Slices of Cheese
Burgers, hatch green chiles, American cheese, spices
Instructions / Storage
- Burgers are made fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit. They arrive fully cooked
- Upon arrival, place the burgers in the refrigerator or in the freezer to serve later
- To serve, allow burgers to defrost in the fridge. Wrap the chile topped burger patties with foil and heat in a 350F oven for 15-17 minutes. Unwrap the foil, top the meat with cheese and heat in the oven for another 2 minutes uncovered, or until the cheese has melted
- Chile-topped burger patties can be stored in the fridge for 2-3 days or in the freezer for 3 months. Buns can be kept at room temperature while cheese should be stored in the refrigerator
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sparky’s ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.