In this part of the world, the three meats that are revered most are Sausage, Brisket, and Ribs. This combination is so popular that it’s widely known as the Texas Trinity. It’s a matter of pride for a BBQ joint to do all three well and those that are passionate about Texas BBQ believe this trinity to be the best way to truly experience Texas BBQ at its finest. Let us make you a believer. With this gift set you get two packages of Southside’s Original Beef Sausage, a half portion of slow smoked premium Brisket, and a half rack of St. Louise Cut Pork Ribs. Both options are topped off with one bottle each of their Original BBQ Sauce and Original Hot Sauce!
Each Texas Trinity Gift Set serves 12-15 people and includes:
- 2 packs of Original Beef Sausage (4 links in each pack)
- 1 Half Brisket (approximately 4-6 lbs)
- 1 Half Rack St. Louis Cut Pork Ribs
- 1 bottle of Original BBQ Sauce (18 oz.)
- 1 bottle of Original Hot Sauce (12 oz.)
Brisket: Beef Brisket, Salt, Black Pepper, Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Garlic
Pork Ribs: Pork Ribs, Salt, Black Pepper, Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Garlic
Original Beef Sausage: Beef, Water, Sodium Lactate, Spice,Salt,Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Nitrite, Pork Casing.
Original Barbeque Sauce: Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste, Citric Acid), Distilled Vinegar, Brown Sugar, Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor), Salt, Dehydrated Minced Onions, Prepared Mustard (Distilled Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Salt, Turmeric, Paprika), Chili Powder, Spices, Garlic Powder.
Original Hot Sauce: Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Cayenne Pepper
Instructions / Storage
All meats are fully cooked and vacuum-sealed to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment.
Upon arrival, place item in fridge if you plan to consume within 4 days. If you plan to consume it after, place in freezer and consume within 6 months.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Southside Market ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.