Let us take care of the smoking – you take care of your guests! This Texas sized barbeque gift package will make you the Pitmaster star! This gift set includes the Southside Market Original Beef Sausage, coarse ground, in a natural pork casing, a 8-10lb Premium Beef Brisket seasoned by our pitmaster in the authentic Central Texas way using only salt and black pepper, and a full rack of tender St. Louis Cut Pork Ribs. Gift package also includes our Original BBQ Sauce and our Original Hot Sauce, developed by our own Grandma Bracewell.
“Butcher today, deliver tomorrow.” That was Southside Market’s mantra in 1882 when the first cuts of meat were sold from founder William Moon’s wagon. Without refrigeration, the unsold fresh cuts of meat were preserved by smoking and, in true German tradition, spiced to make sausages. It wasn’t long before these “hot guts” became famous, with people all over coming to Elgin, Texas, to sample their smoked sausages. The decades rolled by and while Southside Market’s owners changed, their dedication to crafting the best sausages in Texas did not, which is why nearly a century and a half since that first cut of meat was sold, Elgin is known as the Sausage Capital of Texas.
- Texas Sized Barbeque Gift Package (The Pitmaster) serves 10-15 people (Texas Sized Appetites)
- 20 links Original Smoked Sausage
- 8-10 lb. Slow Smoked Brisket
- 1 Rack of St. Louis Cut Pork Ribs
- 1 bottle (18 oz) Southside Original Barbeque Sauce
- 1 bottle (12 oz) Southside Original Hot Sauce
- “Beef Brisket, Salt, Black Pepper, Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Garlic
- Original Barbeque Sauce: Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste, Citric Acid), Distilled Vinegar, Brown Sugar, Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor), Salt, Dehydrated Minced Onions, Prepared Mustard (Distilled Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Salt, Turmeric, Paprika), Chili Powder, Spices, Garlic Powder.
- Original Hot Sauce: Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Cayenne Pepper"
Instructions / Storage
All meats are fully cooked and vacuum-sealed to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment.
Upon arrival, place item in fridge if you plan to consume within 4 days. If you plan to consume it after, place in freezer and consume within 6 months.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Southside Market ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.