Southside Market & Barbeque ships its famous smoked turkey breast nationwide on Goldbelly! Serve something succulent this season! Southside Market’s all-natural, boneless smoked turkey breast makes an excellent main course. Simply heat and eat for a hassle-free, home-cooked celebration. Plus, you can share a turkey feast with the family that won’t be home for the holidays.
Each Summer Sausage weighs approximately 1lb & each order ships with (4) 1lb sausages"
Back in 1882, when the first cuts of meat were sold from Southside Market’s founder William Moon’s wagon, his mantra was “Butcher today, deliver tomorrow.” Without refrigeration, the unsold fresh cuts of meat were preserved by smoking and spiced to make sausages. It wasn’t long before these “hot guts” became famous, with people all over coming to Elgin, Texas, to sample their smoked sausages. While Southside Market’s owners have changed in the past 135 years, their dedication to crafting the best sausages in Texas has not, which is why nearly a century and a half since that first cut of meat was sold, Elgin is known as the Sausage Capital of Texas.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes a 3-4 lb. Smoked Turkey Breast (White Meat Only)
Gluten Free. No MSG
Turkey Breast, Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Barbeque Rub (Salt, Black Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Garlic)
Instructions / Storage
- Turkey arrives fully cooked and vacuum-sealed to preserve peak flavor and moisture.
- Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment.
- Upon arrival, place item in the refrigerator if you plan to consume within 4 days. If you plan to consume it after, place in freezer and consume within 6 months.
- Defrost turkey in the refrigerator. Turkey arrives completely smoked and fully cooked, so you just need to heat. You can slice it cold and reheat portions or you can re-heat the whole turkey breast in the oven.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Reheat turkey in a foil pan and cover with foil. Tip: Add a bit of broth to the bottom of your pan to keep everything moist.
- Reheat until the turkey has an internal temp of 165 F.
- Southside Market ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.