Two full racks of hand-seasoned, St. Louis Cut Pork Ribs. These broad, flat pork ribs are large, and tender with just enough resistance. Smoked low and slow, each individual pork rib measures 8 – 10 inches long. No sauce required. Just top quality meat, a simple dry rub, real Texas post oak wood, and time!
This package serves 4-8 people and includes 2 Racks of Pork Ribs
- Each rib measures 8-10"
- Each rack weighs approximately 2.5 lbs.
Pork Ribs, Salt, Black Pepper, Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Garlic
Instructions / Storage
All meats are fully cooked and vacuum-sealed to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment.
Upon arrival, place item in fridge if you plan to consume within 4 days. If you plan to consume it after, place in freezer and consume within 6 months.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Southside Market ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.