A delicious blend of premium pork and beef, this recipe comes from a town near Warsaw, Poland known for its sausage making. Serve it as the main dish or include it with your favorite recipes. Their Polish Sausage also goes well with potatoes, cabbage and egg dishes. For a real treat, try Southside Market Polish Sausage served with sautéed onions on a bun!
- Each order contains 5 packs of Sausage links
- Each pack includes 4 links
- This package serves 10-12 people
Pork, Beef, Water, Sodium Lactate/Vinegar, Spice, Sugar, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Garlic Powder, Sodium Nitrite.
Instructions / Storage
All meats are fully cooked and vacuum-sealed to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment.
Upon arrival, place item in fridge if you plan to consume within 4 days. If you plan to consume it after, place in freezer and consume within 6 months.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Southside Market ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.