We’ve gathered our top picks for the ultimate pork lovers gift package. Starting with a rack each of our slow-smoked St. Louis Cut Pork Ribs and oh so tender Baby Back Ribs, two packages of each of our premium pork Sausage flavors and finally, a set of slow-smoked Pork Steaks hand-cut in our own meat market.
- 1 Rack of St. Louis Cut Pork Ribs
- 1 Rack of Pork Baby Back Ribs
- 2 Packs of Pork Garlic Sausage (4 links in each pack)
- 2 Packs of Country Style Sausage (4 links in each pack)
- 1 Pack of Sausage Slammers (3 links)
- 2 Pork Steaks
- “Baby Back Ribs: Ribs, Salt, Black Pepper, Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Garlic
- Pork Ribs: Pork Ribs, Salt, Black Pepper, Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Garlic
- Pork Steaks: Pork Steak, Salt, Black Pepper, Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Garlic
- Country Style Sausage: Pork, Water, Sodium Lactate, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Spices, Sodium Nitrite, Sugar.
- Pork Garlic Sausage: Pork, Water, Sodium Lactate/Vinegar, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Spices, Garlic, Natural Flavoring, Sugar, Sodium Nitrite."
Instructions / Storage
All meats are fully cooked and vacuum-sealed to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment.
Upon arrival, place item in fridge if you plan to consume within 4 days. If you plan to consume it after, place in freezer and consume within 6 months.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Southside Market ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.