Southside Market & Barbeque ships its famous pork nationwide on Goldbelly! We’ve gathered our top picks for the ultimate pork lovers gift package. Starting with a rack each of Southside Market’s slow-smoked St. Louis cut pork ribs and oh-so-tender baby back ribs, the High on the Hog – Pork Lovers Paradise also includes two packages of premium pork sausage flavors and a set of slow-smoked pork steaks hand-cut at Southside Market.
“Butcher today, deliver tomorrow.” That was Southside Market’s mantra in 1882 when the first cuts of meat were sold from founder William Moon’s wagon. Without refrigeration, the unsold fresh cuts of meat were preserved by smoking and, in true German tradition, spiced to make sausages. It wasn’t long before these “hot guts” became famous, with people all over coming to Elgin, Texas, to sample their smoked sausages. The decades rolled by and while Southside Market’s owners changed, their dedication to crafting the best sausages in Texas did not, which is why nearly a century and a half since that first cut of meat was sold, Elgin is known as the Sausage Capital of Texas.
- 1 Rack of St. Louis Cut Pork Ribs
- 1 Rack of Pork Baby Back Ribs
- 2 Packs of Pork Garlic Sausage (4 links in each pack)
- 2 Packs of Country Style Sausage (4 links in each pack)
- 1 Pack of Sausage Slammers (3 links)
- 2 Pork Steaks
- “Baby Back Ribs: Ribs, Salt, Black Pepper, Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Garlic
- Pork Ribs: Pork Ribs, Salt, Black Pepper, Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Garlic
- Pork Steaks: Pork Steak, Salt, Black Pepper, Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Garlic
- Country Style Sausage: Pork, Water, Sodium Lactate, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Spices, Sodium Nitrite, Sugar.
- Pork Garlic Sausage: Pork, Water, Sodium Lactate/Vinegar, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Spices, Garlic, Natural Flavoring, Sugar, Sodium Nitrite."
Instructions / Storage
All meats are fully cooked and vacuum-sealed to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment.
Upon arrival, place item in fridge if you plan to consume within 4 days. If you plan to consume it after, place in freezer and consume within 6 months.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Southside Market ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.