Known as the most tender in the rib family, Baby Back Ribs are leaner and shorter than Pork Spare Ribs, and often meatier. A full, smoked rack averages 11 – 12 ribs with each individual rib measuring from 3 – 5 inches. Hand-seasoned and no sauce required. Just top quality meat, a simple dry rub, real Texas post oak wood, and time!
This package serves 4-8 people and includes 2 Racks of Baby Back Ribs
- Each rack has 11-12 ribs and weighs approximately 2.5 lbs.
Baby Back Ribs, Salt, Black Pepper, Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Garlic
Instructions / Storage
All meats are fully cooked and vacuum-sealed to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment.
Upon arrival, place item in fridge if you plan to consume within 4 days. If you plan to consume it after, place in freezer and consume within 6 months.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Southside Market ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.