Sausage Slammers start with a fresh Jalapeño half which Southside stuffs with real Cheddar Cheese then wraps in their house-made Pork Sausage. They tie it all up in Bacon and smoke it low and slow over real Texas post oak wood. They call it the Sausage Slammer! Flavorful enough to be the main course, or slice them to serve as an unforgettable appetizer.
Choose 4 or 8 packs of Sausage links
- Each pack includes 3 links
- Each sausage is approximately 4.5 oz
Pork Sausage (Salt, Spices, White Sugar, Brown Sugar), Bacon (Cured With: Water, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphates, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Fresh Jalapenos, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Milkfat, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Sorbic Acid, Annatto Coloring, Powdered Cellulose), Sodium Lactate
Instructions / Storage
All meats are fully cooked and vacuum-sealed to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment.
Upon arrival, place item in fridge if you plan to consume within 4 days. If you plan to consume it after, place in freezer and consume within 6 months.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Southside Market ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.