The original Southside recipe was a much hotter sausage, however owner Ernest Bracewell reduced the pepper many moons ago so everyone could enjoy it. But after all these years, they still have folks that yearn for more heat, so Southside created their 1882 Hot Link based on that original recipe.
- Each order contains 5 packs of Sausage links
- Each pack includes 4 links
- This package serves 10-12 people
Beef, Water, Sodium Lactate, Vinegar,Spice, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Natural Flavoring,Sodium Nitrite.
Instructions / Storage
All meats are fully cooked and vacuum-sealed to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the meat and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment.
Upon arrival, place item in fridge if you plan to consume within 4 days. If you plan to consume it after, place in freezer and consume within 6 months.
Detailed storage and heating instructions are included with each package.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Southside Market ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.