Our made from scratch peanut butter cookies have been transformed into crunchy nacho shaped cookies and combined with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and Reeses Pieces topped with our made from scratch chocolate ganache. If that’s not enough, peanut butter drizzle and crunchy Rice Krispy treats finish this unique treat. This sweet version of game day nachos will have your craving more long after the big game is over.
Floridians Catarah Coleman and Shoneji Robison started Southern Girl Desserts in Los Angeles in 2007. Their nostalgic Southern desserts like sweet potato pie are based on their grandmothers’ recipes. Southern Girl’s desserts are so good that the Los Angeles bakery won an episode of Food Network’s “Cupcake Wars,” and customers have included Denzel Washington, Mariah Carey, and Samuel L. Jackson.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes everything you need to make Touchdown Dessert Nacho Kit
- 24 Nacho Shaped Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 Bag Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (1/4 lb.)
- 1 Bag of Reese’s Pieces (1/4 lb.)
- 1 Bag of Chocolate Ganache (1/2 lb.)
- 2 Rice Krispy Treats
- 2 Cups of Peanut Butter
- Each Cookie measures approx 6.5″ × 2″
Peanut butter, milk, eggs, flour, sugar, milk chocolate, vanilla extract, marshmallows, rice krispies, food color.
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Cookies are best enjoyed within 2 days of receiving
- May keep in the package and freeze up to a week
- Lay your “Nachos” on a plate
- Cover them with all the toppings included
- Southern Girl Desserts ships on Tuesdays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.