GIANT Sweet Potato Pound Cake
This sweet potato pound cake is massive and loaded with moist sweet potato as well as warm spices including cinnamon and nutmeg, and it’s topped with creamy cream cheese frosting.
Southern Girl Desserts was founded in 2007 by Catarah Coleman and Shoneji Robison, who were both born and raised in Florida and teamed up to bring some Southern savvy to the City of Angels. Their nostalgic desserts are based on time-honored Southern recipes baked up by their grandmothers, and they’re made with only real, wholesome ingredients.
This package serves 15-20 people and includes 1 Sweet Potato Pound Cake in a gift box.
- Cakes are 10" in diameter and weight approximately 5.5 lbs.
Sweet Potatoes, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Sugar, Eggs, Butter, Flour, Salt, Eggs, Cream Cheese, Vanilla and Almond Extract.
Instructions / Storage
- Package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Pound cake can be stored on the counter for up to 3 days, in the fridge for up to 5 days, or frozen up to 2 months
- Allow cake to thaw for 1-2 hours before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Southern Girl Desserts ships on Tuesdays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.