Sweet Potato Pecan Pie
Enjoy Thanksgiving every day! This pie’s buttery crust is made from scratch, and the filling is made with pureed sweet potatoes, pecans, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Southern Girl Desserts was founded in 2007 by Catarah Coleman and Shoneji Robison, who were both born and raised in Florida and teamed up to bring some Southern savvy to the City of Angels. Their nostalgic desserts are based on time-honored Southern recipes baked up by their grandmothers, and they’re made with only real, wholesome ingredients.
This package serves 8 people and includes 1 Sweet Potato Pecan Pie in a gift box.
- Pies are 9" in diameter.
Sweet Potatoes, Cinnamon, Sugar, Butter, Flour, Salt, Milk, Cinnamon, Flour, Butter, Eggs, Pecans
Instructions / Storage
- Package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Pie can be stored on the counter for up to 3 days, in the fridge for up to 5 days, or frozen up to 2 months
- Allow pie to thaw for 1-2 hours before serving
- Reheat pie in the oven prior to serving for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Southern Girl Desserts ships on Tuesdays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.