Southern Girl Pies - Choose Your Own 2 Pack
Enjoy your choice of Southern Girl’s rich, delicious pies! The Sweet Potato Pie’s buttery crust is made from scratch, and the filling is made with pureed sweet potatoes, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Southern Girl’s Sweet Potato Pecan Pie brings all of the above, alongside filling made with pecans, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Toasted pecans, a buttery housemade crust make the Pecan Pie a can’t miss, with a delicious pecan-loaded filling. It’s just sweet enough, and it’s perfect for family gatherings!
Southern Girl Desserts was founded in 2007 by Catarah Coleman and Shoneji Robison, who were both born and raised in Florida and teamed up to bring some Southern savvy to the City of Angels. Their nostalgic desserts are based on time-honored Southern recipes baked up by their grandmothers, and they’re made with only real, wholesome ingredients.
This package serves 16 people and includes your choice of 2 pies.
Pie options include:
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Sweet Potato Pecan Pie
- Pecan Pie
- Pies are 8" in diameter.
Sweet Potato Pie – Sweet Potatoes, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Sugar, Butter, Flour, Salt, Eggs
Sweet Potato Pecan Pie – Sweet Potatoes, Cinnamon, Sugar, Butter, Flour, Salt, Milk, Cinnamon, Flour, Butter, Eggs, Pecans
Pecan Pie – Flour, Sugar, Butter, Pecans, Salt, Eggs, Vanilla Extract
Instructions / Storage
- Package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Pies can be stored on the counter for up to 3 days, in the fridge for up to 5 days, or frozen up to 2 months
- Allow pies to thaw for 1-2 hours before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Southern Girl Desserts ships on Tuesdays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.