Your favorite drink is now infused into a chocolate bundt cake. This delicious cake is for chocolate lovers and will have you licking your fingers and wanting more. Like the drink, you can’t just have one.
Southern Girl Desserts was founded in 2007 by Catarah Coleman and Shoneji Robison, who were both born and raised in Florida and teamed up to bring some Southern savvy to Los Angeles. Their nostalgic desserts like sweet potato pie are based on time-honored Southern recipes baked up by their grandmothers, and they’re made with only real, wholesome ingredients. Southern Girl’s desserts are so good that they won them an episode of Food Network’s “Cupcake Wars,” and customers have included Denzel Washington, Mariah Carey, and Samuel L. Jackson.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes 1 Hennessy and Coke Bundt Cake
- Cakes are 10" in diameter and weigh approximately 2.5 lbs.
Flour, Sugar, Butter, Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Cocoa, Hennessy, Coke, Salt, Cream Cheese, Milk.
Instructions / Storage
- Package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Cake can be stored on the counter for up to 3 days, in the fridge for up to 5 days, or frozen up to 2 months
- Allow cake to thaw for 1-2 hours before serving
- Southern Girl Desserts ships on Tuesdays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.