This decadent pie is one of the oldest southern recipes around with simple and fresh ingredients.
Southern Girl Desserts was founded in 2007 by Catarah Coleman and Shoneji Robison, who were both born and raised in Florida and teamed up to bring some Southern savvy to the City of Angels. Their nostalgic desserts are based on time-honored Southern recipes baked up by their grandmothers, and they’re made with only real, wholesome ingredients.
This package serves 8 people and includes 1 Chocolate Chess Pie in a gift box.
- Pies are 9" in diameter.
Sugar, Flour, Brown Sugar, Butter, Milk, Cocoa
Instructions / Storage
- Package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Pie can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days, or frozen up to 2 months
- Allow pie to thaw for 1-2 hours before serving
- Southern Girl Desserts ships on Tuesdays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.