Wife Hales is Pitmaster Richard’s wife, and she makes the desserts for the restaurant. To make this bread pudding, she starts with Texas toast and custard and finishes with white chocolate, bourbon maple syrup and pecans. Then it’s smoked over white oak and hickory.
Chef Richard Hales is one of Miami’s most beloved chefs, and he’s appeared on Guy Fieri’s “Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives” more than any other chef and won an all-star “Guy’s Grocery Games” tournament. At Society, BBQ, he’s bringing Texas-style barbecue to Miami, kicked up with locally-influenced flavors and spices.
Society BBQ Requires an Order Minimum of $75
This package serves 2-3 people and includes 1 Qt. of Wife Hales’ Bourbon Bread Pudding
Wife Hales’ Bourbon Bread Pudding – Texas Toast, White Sugar, Eggs, Heavy Cream, Whole Milk, White Chocolate Chips, Dark Brown Sugar, Pecans, Butter, Maple Syrup, Vanilla Extract, Bourbon, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- All sides are fully cooked, frozen, and carefully packed with dry ice
- It is normal for the dry ice to evaporate in shipping and cause the meat to partially thaw
- Upon arrival, reheat, refrigerate, or freeze immediately
- The package can be kept in the refrigerator for 2 days or in the freezer for up to 1 year.
- Prior to reheating, place in the refrigerator to thaw for at least 24 hours to thaw
- Once Thawed, remove contents from bag and place in oven-safe container
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Reheat to crisp the top layer, approximately 30 minutes, or until the internal temperature center reaches 165 degrees.
- Society BBQ ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.