Sliced Brisket - 1 lb.
Prime brisket is trimmed and rubbed with spices and smoked over white oak until tender and juicy, just like in Texas.
Chef Richard Hales is one of Miami’s most well-known and prolific chefs; he’s also appeared on Guy Fieri’s “Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives” more than any other chef and won an all-star “Guy’s Grocery Games” tournament. The fine dining-trained chef also really knows his barbecue, and at Society BBQ, Hales is smokin’ up Texas-style barbecue that’s been kicked up with the spices and flavors of Miami.
Society BBQ Requires an Order Minimum of $75
This package serves 2 people and includes 1 lb. of Sliced Brisket
- Choose to add a Bottle of BBQ Sauce (12 oz.)
Sliced Brisket – Prime Brisket, Hot Sauce, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Apple Cider Vinegar
Instructions / Storage
- All meats are fully cooked, frozen, vacuum-sealed, and carefully packed with dry ice
- It is normal for the dry ice to evaporate in shipping and cause the meat to partially thaw
- Upon arrival, reheat, refrigerate, or freeze immediately
- The package can be kept in the refrigerator for 7 days or in the freezer for up to 1 year.
- Prior to reheating, place meat in the refrigerator to thaw for at least 24 hours to thaw
- Place frozen vacuum-sealed package(s) in the refrigerator to thaw for at least 24 hours prior to reheating
- For up to 3 pounds of meat, place 1-2 gallons of water in a large pot, making sure the meat will be fully submerged.
- Bring the water to a simmer. Then, place the entire vacuum-sealed package(s) in the pot
- Let the water come back to a gentle simmer and simmer for 2 minutes
- After 2 minutes of a gentle simmer, cover with a lid and turn off the heat (Don’t worry, the plastic packaging is specifically designed to withstand the heat.)
- Let the meat sit in hot water for 30 minutes
- With tongs, remove vacuum sealed package(s) from the water and carefully remove meat from the package(s).
- If you’d like to have a thicker crust on your meat, lightly grill all sides on a hot grill, no longer than 1 minute on each side, or until there are visible grill marks
- Society BBQ ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.