This is a sampler of all of chef Richard Hales’ dishes that Guy Fieri went crazy for on “Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives!” Don’t pass on the chance to try his legendary smoked pork cheek dumplings, Wagyu beef jalapeno & cheese sausages, pit-smoked brisket baked beans, and Bourbon Pecan Smoked Bread Pudding, with a bottle of Alabama white BBQ sauce on the side!
Chef Richard Hales is one of Miami’s most beloved chefs, and he’s appeared on Guy Fieri’s “Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives” more than any other chef and won an all-star “Guy’s Grocery Games” tournament. At Society, BBQ, he’s bringing Texas-style barbecue to Miami, kicked up with locally-influenced flavors and spices.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 12 Pork Cheek Dumplings
- 1 bottle Alabama White BBQ Sauce (12 oz.)
- 2 Wagyu Beef Jalapeno & Cheese Sausages (each .5 lb.)
- 1 Qt. Pit smoked Brisket Baked Beans
- 1 Qt. Wife Hales’ Bourbon Pecan Smoked Bread Pudding
Smoked Pork Cheek Dumplings – Pork Cheek, Salt, Black Pepper, Paprika, Garlic, Onion, Flour, Water, Soy Sauce, Rice Vinegar, Ginger, Scallion, Sesame Oil, Corn Starch, White Pepper, Egg
Wagyu Jalapeño Cheddar Sausage – Wagyu Beef, Jalapeno, Cheddar Cheese, Sea Salt, Paprika, Black Pepper
Pit Smoked Beans & Brisket – Pinot Beans, Brisket, Brisket Fat, Onion, Garlic, Worcestershire, Molasses, Brown Sugar, Ketchup, Dijon, Cumin, Brown Sugar, Water, Habanero, White Vinegar
Wife Hales’ Bourbon Bread Pudding – Texas Toast, White Sugar, Eggs, Heavy Cream, Whole Milk, White Chocolate Chips, Dark Brown Sugar, Pecans, Butter, Maple Syrup, Vanilla Extract, Bourbon, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Contents are fully cooked, frozen, and carefully packed with dry ice
- It is normal for the dry ice to evaporate in shipping and cause the meat to partially thaw
- Dumplings – Upon arrival, reheat or freeze immediately, may be kept in the freezer for up to 1 year. Keep Dumplings frozen until ready to cook
- Sausages – Upon arrival, reheat, refrigerate, or freeze immediately, may be kept in the refrigerator for 7 days or in the freezer for up to 1 year.
- Sides – Upon arrival, reheat, refrigerate, or freeze immediately, may be kept in the refrigerator for 2 days or in the freezer for up to 1 year.
- Prior to reheating, place sausages & sides in the refrigerator to thaw for at least 24 hours to thaw
- Place frozen vacuum-sealed package(s) in the refrigerator to thaw for at least 24 hours prior to reheating
- Preheat oven to 230°F
- Remove sausage links from the vacuum-sealed bag, wrap in the provided BBQ paper, and place on a rimmed cookie sheet
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes until the sausage has reached an internal temperature of 155°F
- Gently sear on a hot grill or pan on all sides for 1 minute or till there are visible grill and/or sear marks on the sausages.
- Prepare from Frozen
- Start to brown the dumplings in warm oil in a cast-iron pan
- Add water at bottom of pan, cover 1/8 inch to steam
- Cook dumplings until internal temperature is 165 degrees approximately 4-5 mins or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees on high heat
- Remove from pan and plate with Alamaba White BBQ Sauce and sprinkle with Hot Sauce
- Place frozen sides in the refrigerator to thaw for at least 24 hours prior to reheating
- Slowly heat on medium heat till beans are warm through, stirring occasionally so the bottom of the doesn’t burn
- Once Thawed, remove contents from bag and place in oven-safe container
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Reheat to crisp the top layer, approximately 30 minutes, or until the internal temperature center reaches 165 degrees.
- Society BBQ ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.