- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Transfer your order from the shipping box to a freezer or refrigerator promptly after delivery, may be stored for up to 12 months
- Once thawed, enjoy within 3 days
- STEP 1 For best results, thaw frozen items overnight under refrigeration
- STEP 2 Once the barbecue has thawed, wrap it in heavy-duty foil, placing a small amount of water or sauce in the foil to help the meat remain moist during heating – Seal the foil tightly around the meat
- STEP 3 Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- STEP 4 Place the foil-wrapped barbecue in a roasting pan or baking sheet. Place the meat on the center rack of the preheated oven and warm it for approximately 45 to 60 minutes, or to an internal temperature of 140°F. For a firmer barbecue “crust,” remove the foil and raise the oven temperature to 400°F for the last 10 to 15 minutes of heating