Snow’s BBQ ships its famous BBQ ribs nationwide on Goldbelly! Two extra meaty St. Louis pork ribs (approximately 2 lbs each!) are hand-trimmed, rubbed with house-blended spices, and cooked low and slow over Texas post oak. These ribs get a generous basting of sauce that intensifies and seals in the famous flavor and imparts a beautiful glaze to create some of the tastiest BBQ ribs you’ll ever try.
50 miles outside of Austin is the tiny town of Lexington, Texas, population 1100, and the living legend, Ms. Tootsie Tomanetz. Don’t let her small stature and 80+ years deceive you; Ms. Tootsie, the Hall of Fame Pitmaster, and Snow’s BBQ is where she has practiced her craft since opening Snow’s BBQ in 2003. At 3am every Saturday she gets to work turning out what Texas Monthly declared to be the “#1 BBQ in Texas,” and she’s been showcased on Netflix’s “Chef’s Table.”
This package serves 6-8 people and includes 2 BBQ St. Louis Pork Ribs
- Each Rack is approximately 2 lbs.
- Choose to add a bottle of sauce
- Snow’s Original BBQ Sauce (14 oz.)
- Snow’s Spicy BBQ Sauce (14 oz.)
- Snow’s Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce (14 oz.)
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Transfer your order from the shipping box to a freezer or refrigerator promptly after delivery, may be stored for up to 6 months
- Once thawed, enjoy within 7-10 days per the instructions below:
- For best results, thaw frozen items overnight under refrigeration
- Preheat oven to 325
- Place meat in a pan with 3-4 oz. of water
- Seal the top with foil
- Heat for 45 minutes -1 hour or until internal temp reaches 165
- Snow BBQ Ships Tuesdays every week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $20 charge for 2 day shipping and $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.