Texas Sized BBQ Ribs - 2 Racks
Two extra meaty pork spare ribs (3 lbs each!) from the makers of Texas Monthly’s #1 barbecue in Texas! Hand-trimmed, rubbed with house-blended spices, and cooked low and slow over Texas post oak, these ribs get a generous basting of sauce that intensifies and seals in the famous flavor and imparts a beautiful glaze to create some of the tastiest BBQ ribs you’ll ever try.
50 miles outside of Austin is the tiny town of Lexington, population 1100, and the living legend, Ms. Tootsie. Don’t let her small stature and 80+ years deceive you, Ms. Tootsie the Hall of Fame Pitmaster, and Snow’s BBQ is her place. It is no wonder Texas Monthly declared Snow’s BBQ to be the “#1 BBQ in Texas.”
This package serves 6-8 people and includes 2 BBQ Pork Spare Ribs
- Each Rack is approximately 3 lbs.
- Choose to add a bottle of sauce
- Snow’s Original BBQ Sauce (14 oz.)
- Snow’s Spicy BBQ Sauce (14 oz.)
- Snow’s Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce (14 oz.)
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Transfer your order from the shipping box to a freezer or refrigerator promptly after delivery, may be stored for up to 12 months
- Once thawed, enjoy within 3 days per the instructions below:
- For best results, thaw frozen items overnight under refrigeration
- Once the barbecue has thawed, wrap it in heavy-duty foil, placing a small amount of water or sauce in the foil to help the meat remain moist during heating – Seal the foil tightly around the meat
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- Place the foil-wrapped barbecue in a roasting pan or baking sheet. Place the meat on the center rack of the preheated oven and warm it for approximately 25 to 30 minutes, or to an internal temperature of 140°F
- For a firmer barbecue “crust,” remove the foil and raise the oven temperature to 400°F for the last 10 to 15 minutes of heating
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Snow BBQ Ships Tuesdays every week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $20 charge for 2 day shipping and $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.