Snake River Farms ships its famous Kurobuta Half Bone-In Ham nationwide on Goldbelly! There’s something almost magical about Snake River Farms Whole Bone-In Kurobuta hams. Produced using time-honored curing methods and carefully smoked over real hardwood, their gourmet hams are sweet, tender, rich in flavor, and have the perfect essence of smoke. This 6 lb. ham includes the bone for a traditional appearance, wonderful flavor and is the perfect start to the post-dinner split pea soup. Their hams consistently receive top scores in artisan ham comparisons and are frequently featured by celebrity chefs and culinary experts during the holidays.
This family-owned business founded by Robert Rebholtz started with a small herd of wagyu cattle brought over from Kobe, Japan. These prized cattle were crossed with premium American Black Angus to create an entirely new herd. Since 1968, Snake River Farms has been raising cattle along the high plain of the Snake River in Boise, Idaho, and providing some of America’s finest restaurants, like Thomas Keller’s French Laundry, with American wagyu beef, Berkshire hogs, and Kurobuta pork. All cuts are wet-aged for 28 days, yielding tender, well-marbled, red hued ranch-to-table wagyu beef and filet mignon.
- Each Half Ham serves 6-8 people (approximately 6 lbs.)
- 100% natural pork, no added hormones
Instructions / Storage
- Products are shipped frozen with dry ice.
- Ham is fully cooked, but should be thawed and then heated for the best results
- Upon arrival, the ham can be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- The ham can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 30 days
- To serve, thaw in the refrigerator before cooking. Larger items like roasts and hams will take 2 or more days.
- Place the ham in a 325F oven and heat until the internal temperature reaches 140 degrees. Allow the meat to rest before carving
- Snake River Farms ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.