Cut from a 10 to 12 bone pork rack, this beautiful roast is trimmed (or “frenched”) to leave the bones exposed for an impressive presentation. The crown roast can be filled with a favorite stuffing for a special touch. This is a Kurobuta or 100% Berkshire pork product and has the signature deep red color, with fine marbling and delicious juicy flavor.
Providing some of America’s finest restaurants with American wagyu beef and Berkshire hogs, Snake River Farms has been raising cattle along the high plain of the Snake River in Idaho since 1968.
- Each Crown Roast weighs approximately 4.5 pounds and serves 4-6 people
- Each crown roast has 10-12 bones
Instructions / Storage
- Products are shipped frozen with dry ice.
- All products are raw and required cooking after they have thawed.
- Upon arrival, products can be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Products can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 12 days
- To serve, thaw in the refrigerator before cooking. Smaller cuts like steaks and chops thaw overnight. Larger items like roasts and hams will take 2 or more days.
- Snake River Farms ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.