Snake River Farms ships its famous Kurobuta Whole Bone-In Ham nationwide on Goldbelly! There’s something almost magical about Snake River Farms’ Kurobuta hams. Produced using time-honored curing methods and carefully smoked over real hardwood, Snake River Farms’ gourmet hams are sweet, tender, rich in flavor, and have the perfect essence of smoke. Their hams consistently receive top scores in artisan ham comparisons and are frequently featured by celebrity chefs and culinary experts during the holidays.
Founded by Robert Rebholtz, Snake River Farms began with a small herd of wagyu cattle from Kobe, Japan, that were later crossed with premium American Black Angus to create an entirely new herd. Since 1968, Snake River Farms has been raising cattle along the high plain of the Snake River in Boise, Idaho, and providing some of the U.S.‘s best restaurants, like Thomas Keller’s French Laundry, with American wagyu beef, Berkshire hogs, and Kurobuta pork. All of Snake River Farms’ cuts are wet-aged for 28 days, yielding tender, well-marbled, red hued ranch-to-table wagyu beef and filet mignon.
This package serves 18-24 people and includes a Kurobuta Whole Bone-In Ham
- Each Ham weighs approx. (17.0-19.9 lbs.)
100% Natural Pork, No Added Hormones
Instructions / Storage
- Ham ships frozen with dry ice.
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, product may thaw.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, store ham in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Ham can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 30 days and in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Ham is fully cooked, but should be thawed and then heated for the best results
- Thawed ham in the refrigerator before cooking. Larger items like hams and roasts will take 2 or more days.
- Preheat oven to 325° F
- Heat until the internal temperature reaches 140° F
- Allow the meat to rest.
- Carve, serve, and enjoy!
- Hams ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.