Providing some of America’s finest restaurants with American wagyu beef and Berkshire hogs, Snake River Farms has been raising cattle along the high plain of the Snake River in Idaho for over a decade.
The ultimate premium steak pack—get the iconic steakhouse favorite NY Strip Steak and highly marbled Prime T-Bone for your grill now!
This package includes
- 2 Double R Ranch USDA Prime Bone-In NY Strip Steak (each 1.25 lbs) – The New York Strip is an iconic steakhouse favorite known for its rich beef flavor and satisfying firm texture. These special steaks feature beautiful marbling and exceptional taste, but achieve a greater amount of flavor and enhanced aesthetics by leaving the bone intact. The steak next to the bone is insulated from the heat and emerges especially tender and juicy
- 2 Double R Ranch USDA Prime T-Bones (each 1.6 lbs) – Cut from the short loin, these thick-cut steaks are flavorful and delicious. These American Wagyu beef steaks are highly marbled, packed with rich beef flavor and equally at home on the grill or butter-basted in a cast iron skillet. Each steak is cut to a generous 1.5" thickness
- This steak has been wet-aged for over 21 days for improved flavor and texture
- 100% natural, no added hormones
- Steaks are individually wrapped
Instructions / Storage
- Products are shipped frozen with dry ice.
- All products are raw and required cooking after they have thawed.
- Upon arrival, products can be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Products can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 12 days
- To serve, thaw in the refrigerator before cooking. Smaller cuts like steaks and chops thaw overnight. Larger items like roasts and hams will take 2 or more days.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Snake River Farms ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.