This is the perfect collection of hard to find pork chops. Our chops are cut from 100% purebred heritage Berkshire pork, also known as Kurobuta, grown in our network of small family farms.
Founded by Robert Rebholtz, Snake River Farms began with a small herd of Wagyu cattle from Kobe, Japan, that were later crossed with premium American Black Angus to create an entirely new herd. Since 1968, Snake River Farms has been raising cattle along the high plain of the Snake River in Boise, Idaho, and providing some of the U.S.’s best restaurants, like Thomas Keller’s French Laundry, with American wagyu beef, Berkshire hogs, and Kurobuta pork. All of Snake River Farms’ cuts are wet-aged for 28 days, yielding tender, well-marbled, red hued ranch-to-table wagyu beef and filet mignon.
This package serves 8 people and includes:
- 4 Kurobuta Frenched Pork Chops (each approx. 9 oz.)
- 4 Kurobuta Pork Porterhouses (each approx. 9 oz.)
- Perfect Pork Rub (6.5 oz.)
- 100% purebred Berkshire pork, no added hormones
- Pork arrives individually wrapped
Instructions / Storage
- Products are shipped frozen with dry ice.
- All products are raw and requires cooking after they have thawed.
- Upon arrival, products can be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Products can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 12 days
- To serve, thaw in the refrigerator before cooking. Smaller cuts like steaks and chops thaw overnight. Larger items like roasts and hams will take 2 or more days.
- Snake River Farms ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.