Providing some of America’s finest restaurants with American wagyu beef and Berkshire hogs, Snake River Farms has been raising cattle along the high plain of the Snake River in Idaho for over a decade.
There’s something almost magical about Snake River Farms Whole Bone-In Kurobuta hams. Produced using time-honored curing methods and carefully smoked over real hardwood, their gourmet hams are sweet, tender, rich in flavor, and have the perfect essence of smoke. This 14 to 18 lb. ham includes the bone for a traditional appearance, wonderful flavor and is the perfect start to the post-dinner split pea soup. Their hams consistently receive top scores in artisan ham comparisons and are frequently featured by celebrity chefs and culinary experts during the holidays.
- Each Whole Ham weighs approximately 14-18 pounds serves 14-18 people
- 100% natural pork, no added hormones
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
- Products are shipped frozen with dry ice.
- Ham is fully cooked, but should be thawed and then heated for the best results
- Upon arrival, the ham can be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- The ham can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 30 days
- To serve, thaw in the refrigerator before cooking. Larger items like roasts and hams will take 2 or more days.
- To serve, place the ham in a 325F oven and heat until the internal temperature reaches 140 degrees. Allow the meat to rest before carving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Snake River Farms ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.