Snake River Farms ships its famous American Wagyu Filet Mignon nationwide on Goldbelly! This collection, Exclusive to Goldbelly, is all you need to take your grilling to the next level of excellence. Classics, such as ground beef and hot dogs, are elevated to the status of American Wagyu, the superior beef. This collection also includes 4 Gold Grade American Wagyu Top Sirloins, the highest grade that Snake River Farms has to offer. Each cut is hand-selected for its quality, marbling, and overall excellence.
This family-owned business founded by Robert Rebholtz started with a small herd of wagyu cattle brought over from Kobe, Japan. These prized cattle were crossed with premium American Black Angus to create an entirely new herd. Since 1968, Snake River Farms has been raising cattle along the high plain of the Snake River in Boise, Idaho, and providing some of America’s finest restaurants, like Thomas Keller’s French Laundry, with American wagyu beef, Berkshire hogs, and Kurobuta pork. All cuts are wet-aged for 28 days, yielding tender, well-marbled, red hued ranch-to-table wagyu beef and filet mignon.
The Goldbelly Grilling Classics is Exclusive to Goldbely and includes:
- 4 Gold Grade American Wagyu Top Sirloin (each 8 oz.)
- 2 Pack of American Wagyu Ground Beef (1 lb.)
- 2 Pack of American Wagyu Hot Dogs (1 lb.)
- Sirloins have been wet-aged for over 21 days for improved flavor and texture
- Sirloins arrive individually wrapped
100% Natural, No added Hormones
Instructions / Storage
- Products are shipped frozen with dry ice
- All products, except the hot dogs are raw and required cooking after they have thawed
- Hot dogs are fully cooked, however, it is recommended they be cooked after they have thawed
- Upon arrival, products can be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Products can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 12 days
- Thaw in the refrigerator before cooking
- Smaller cuts like steaks and chops thaw overnight
- Larger items like roasts and hams will take 2 or more days
- Snake River Farms ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.