A spectacular roast that is sourced from SRF American Wagyu Gold Grade beef. Gold Grade is the highest level of marbling offered by Snake River Farms and rates well over USDA Prime. This prime rib has the bones intact for a truly spectacular appearance on a holiday table. The special touch for these prime ribs is dry-aging. They work with Prime Foods in New York to specially dry-age our American Wagyu beef for a minimum of 45 days. The result is a more intense beef flavor and the unique flavor that only comes from dry-aging. Each roast weighs about 9 pounds.
- Each Prime Rib weighs 9 lbs and serves 8-10
Instructions / Storage
- Prime rib can be refrigerated for up to 14 days.
- Product can be frozen up to 8 months.
- Snake River Farms ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.