An amazing ribeye steak sourced from SRF American Wagyu Gold Grade beef. Gold Grade is the highest level of marbling offered by SRF and rates well over USDA Prime. The bone has been left intact for an eye appealing presentation and a more juicy texture. These bone-in ribeyes are elevated to delicious heights due to a minimum of 45 days of dry-aging. The result is a more intense beef flavor and the unique flavor that only comes from dry-aging.
- Each Dry-Aged Bone-In Rib Steak weighs 32 oz. and serves 2-3
- Choose up to 4 steaks
Instructions / Storage
- Prime rib can be refrigerated for up to 14 days.
- Product can be frozen up to 8 months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Snake River Farms ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.