Elevate excellence with Snake River Farms American Wagyu Bone-In Filet Mignon. Hand-cut generously thick, each 12 oz. portion has the cut-with-a-butter-knife texture expected from American Wagyu tenderloin, but adds the flavor and striking appearance that only comes from a bone-in steak. One of Snake River Farms master butchers described this as the result of cutting a Porterhouse steak in half through the bone.
Providing some of America’s finest restaurants with American wagyu beef and Berkshire hogs, Snake River Farms has been raising cattle along the high plain of the Snake River in Idaho since 1968.
Choose up to 4 American Wagyu Bone-In Filet Mignons (12 oz. each)
- Each Steak is aged 28 days for improved flavor and texture
- 100% natural, no added hormones
- Steaks arrive individually wrapped
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
- Products are shipped frozen with dry ice.
- All products are raw and required cooking after they have thawed.
- Upon arrival, products can be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Products can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 12 days
- To serve, thaw in the refrigerator before cooking. Smaller cuts like steaks and chops thaw overnight. Larger items like roasts and hams will take 2 or more days.
- Snake River Farms ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.