Kurobuta Thick Cut Bacon
Snake River Farms traditional thick cut bacon is lightly cured and smoked over real hard wood. They start with 100% Kurobuta (Berkshire) pork belly for flavorful and succulent bacon that will make friends and influence people. This flavorful bacon is the perfect combination of marbling and meat that captures a slightly sweet flavor with a mild smokiness.
Providing some of America’s finest restaurants with American wagyu beef and Berkshire hogs, Snake River Farms has been raising cattle along the high plain of the Snake River in Idaho since 1968.
- This package includes 2 packs of Kurobuta thick cut Bacon (1.5 lbs. each)
- 100% natural pork, no added hormones
Instructions / Storage
- Products are shipped frozen with dry ice.
- All products are raw and required cooking after they have thawed.
- Upon arrival, products can be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Products can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 12 days
- To serve, thaw in the refrigerator before cooking. Smaller cuts like steaks and chops thaw overnight. Larger items like roasts and hams will take 2 or more days.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Snake River Farms ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.