Kurobuta Frenched Pork Chops
Kurobuta pork chops are finely marbled, exceptionally juicy and packed with flavor. Unlike non-heritage breeds, Snake River Farms pork is a striking crimson color which chefs and food scientists acknowledge is a true indicator of high quality pork. These are hand cut and trimmed with the bone exposed for a stunning plate appearance. Serve these chops simply grilled or prepared with a classic stuffing.
- Each package includes four – 5oz Frenched Pork Chops
Instructions / Storage
- Products are shipped frozen with dry ice.
- All products are raw and required cooking after they have thawed.
- Upon arrival, products can be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Products can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 12 days
- To serve, thaw in the refrigerator before cooking. Smaller cuts like steaks and chops thaw overnight. Larger items like roasts and hams will take 2 or more days.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Snake River Farms ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.