The Snake River Farms Kurobuta pork belly is rich with flavor and possesses a remarkable melt-in-your-mouth texture. Each pork belly is at its best prepared with a low temperature, slow cook technique like braising or oven roasting to develop a meltingly delicious tenderness. A final sear will impart a beautiful brown finish that is crisp and addictive.
Providing some of America’s finest restaurants with American wagyu beef and Berkshire hogs, Snake River Farms has been raising cattle along the high plain of the Snake River in Idaho since 1968.
- Each Pork Belly serves 6-8 people (approximately 5-6 lbs.)
- 100% purebred Berkshire pork, no added hormones
- Pork arrives individually wrapped
Instructions / Storage
- Products are shipped frozen with dry ice.
- All products are raw and required cooking after they have thawed.
- Upon arrival, products can be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Products can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 12 days
- To serve, thaw in the refrigerator before cooking. Smaller cuts like steaks and chops thaw overnight. Larger items like roasts and hams will take 2 or more days.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Snake River Farms ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.