Snake River Farms ships its famous American Kurobuta pork belly nationwide on Goldbelly! The Snake River Farms Kurobuta pork belly is rich with flavor and possesses a remarkable melt-in-your-mouth texture. Each pork belly is at its best prepared with a low temperature, slow cook technique like braising or oven roasting to develop a meltingly delicious tenderness. A final sear will impart a beautiful brown finish that is crisp and addictive.
Founded by Robert Rebholtz, Snake River Farms began with a small herd of Wagyu cattle from Kobe, Japan, that were later crossed with premium American Black Angus to create an entirely new herd. Since 1968, Snake River Farms has been raising cattle along the high plain of the Snake River in Boise, Idaho, and providing some of the U.S.’s best restaurants, like Thomas Keller’s French Laundry, with American wagyu beef, Berkshire hogs, and Kurobuta pork. All of Snake River Farms’ cuts are wet-aged for 28 days, yielding tender, well-marbled, red hued ranch-to-table wagyu beef and filet mignon.
- Each Pork Belly serves 6-8 people (approximately 5-6 lbs.)
- 100% purebred Berkshire pork, no added hormones
- Pork arrives individually wrapped
Instructions / Storage
- Products are shipped frozen with dry ice.
- All products are raw and required cooking after they have thawed.
- Upon arrival, products can be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- Products can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 12 days
- To serve, thaw in the refrigerator before cooking. Smaller cuts like steaks and chops thaw overnight. Larger items like roasts and hams will take 2 or more days.
- Snake River Farms ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.