Variety is the spice of life, even when it comes to gourmet ham. Snake River Farms Kurobuta hams are now available in a boneless version which makes cutting and serving fast and easy. These are made the same way as all our hams with a special curing process using a signature recipe and a final smoke over real hardwood. Whether you’re carving one of these savory hams at your holiday table side or making spectacular sandwiches on a picnic table, you’ll appreciate how easy it is to cut uniform and delicious slices.
Founded by Robert Rebholtz, Snake River Farms began with a small herd of wagyu cattle from Kobe, Japan, that were later crossed with premium American Black Angus to create an entirely new herd. Since 1968, Snake River Farms has been raising cattle along the high plain of the Snake River in Boise, Idaho, and providing some of the U.S.’s best restaurants, like Thomas Keller’s French Laundry, with American wagyu beef, Berkshire hogs, and Kurobuta pork. All of Snake River Farms’ cuts are wet-aged for 28 days, yielding tender, well-marbled, red hued ranch-to-table wagyu beef and filet mignon.
- Each half cut ham serves 4-6 people (approximately 2 – 3 lbs.)
- 100% natural pork, no added hormones
Instructions / Storage
- Products are shipped frozen with dry ice.
- Ham is fully cooked, but should be thawed and then heated for the best results
- Upon arrival, the ham can be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- The ham can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 30 days
- To serve, thaw in the refrigerator before cooking. Larger items like roasts and hams will take 2 or more days.
- Place the ham in a 325F oven and heat until the internal temperature reaches 140 degrees. Allow the meat to rest before carving
- Hams ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.